Since last year I have a subscription on Netflix.
When I saw the lists with documentaries, movies and series I don’t where I start watching.
But since I started with a couple of movies and series I was ready to see (almost) everything that Netflix offers.
So if you have a subscription on Netflix and you don’t know where to start I will help you.
This week I picked the documentary about Morgan Spurlock, an American independent filmmaker.
He want to test how it will feel when you eat three meals a day at McDonald’s.
So you see how he eats hit breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
Different doctors keep an eye to see how his body respond to all the food.
Morgan will do the test for 30 days and even before you start watching you probably will think that isn’t a very healthy way to life.
He had a couple of rules when he start the experiment:
– He must fully eat three McDonald’s meals per day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
– He must consume every item on the McDonald’s menu at least once over the course of the 30 days (he managed this in nine days).
– He must only ingest items that are offered on the McDonald’s menu, including bottled water. All outside consumption of food is prohibited.
– He must Super Size the meal when offered, but only when offered (i.e., he is not able to Super Size items himself; Spurlock was offered 9 times, 5 of which were in Texas).
– He will attempt to walk about as much as a typical U.S citizen, based on a suggested figure of 5,000 standardized distance steps per day, but he did not closely adhere to this, as he walked more while in New York than in Houston.